Monday 9 June 2014

The Art of Enjoying a Smart Vacation in Mauritius

Mauritius: One island, many wonders

The island nation of Mauritius rakes in popularity for a number of reasons. Different strokes for different folks for obvious reasons, but the bottom-line remains the same. Some want to dive in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean while some feel pumped up skiing on its waters at great speed. For every adrenaline junkie that wants to sky-dive over the blue expanse, there are those that long to de-stress and detoxify with relaxing spa treatments. That escalated quite easily, but I’m sure you can see a pattern here. Conferred with several awards, Mauritius is an extremely popular destination for all sorts of travellers.

Throw your feet and holiday in complete peace

Of course vacations are meant to be relaxing and a chance to unwind from the usual grind that life deals us. But vacations can also turn sour if you encounter unpleasant and undesirable situations, if you know what I mean. That noisy fellow tourist’s son, the overcrowded pool, the slurring drunk at the bar…just the stuff that can ruin a perfect holiday. I don’t even want to think of being in the shoes of the person facing such odds. And in Mauritius, of all places! So here’s what you should do if you really want to have the perfect holiday in absolute peace – book a beach villa in Mauritius.


Why a villa: The argument

Here’s why luxury villas in Mauritius score higher on my cards than those charming hotels. I always travel with my family, and being someone who likes to spend quality time with them in peace, the exclusiveness of an entire property works for me. The kids get to play freely without me having to look out for them and I can lounge at my own private pool with an amazing view of the ocean up front. Don’t think anything can top that, especially if you’re travelling with your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment